Islamic Brainwashing Via 99 Names Of Allah # 1

Islamic Brainwashing Via 99 Names Of Allah # 1

Brainwashing, a dictionary definition follows below-
1. Intensive, forcible indoctrination, usually political or religious, aimed at destroying a person's basic convictions and attitudes and replacing them with an alternative set of fixed beliefs.
2. The application of a concentrated means of persuasion, such as an advertising campaign or repeated suggestion, in order to develop a specific belief or motivation.
Islam is not a religion
Is the S7(180) quoted below true indeed?
Surah 7-180 Allah's are the fairest names. Invoke Him by them. And leave the company of those who blaspheme His names. They will be requited what they do.

99 Superstitions regarding benefits via numerous name repetitions
Here's the first lot of five
1. Allah (The Name of Allah)
If you recite this name of Allah 1000 times daily, Allah will remove all doubts and uncertainties from your heart and instill determination and faith. Insha-Allah.
2. Ar-Rahmaan (The Compassionate)
If you recite this name of Allah 100 times daily after every Salaah (prayer), Allah will remove hard-heartedness and negligence from your heart. Insha-Allah.
3. Ar-Raheem (The Most Merciful)
If you recite this name of Allah 100 times daily after every Salaah (prayer), Allah will safeguard you against all calamities and maladies. Insha-Allah.
4. Al-Malik (The Sovereign)
If you recite this name of Allah abundantly every day after Zawaal (the time of mid-day immediately before Duhr prayer), Allah will give you abundant wealth. Insha-Allah.
5. Al-Quddoos (The Most Holy)
If you recite this name of Allah abundantly every day, Allah will cure you of all spiritual sickness. Insha-Allah.

Analysis
Matthew 6
5 “When you pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites, for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Most certainly, I tell you, they have received their reward. 6 But you, when you pray, enter into your inner room, and having shut your door, pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. 7 In praying, don’t use vain repetitions as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their much speaking. 8 Therefore don’t be like them, for your Father knows what things you need before you ask him. 9 Pray like this:
“‘Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.
10 Let your Kingdom come.
Let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 Forgive us our debts,
as we also forgive our debtors.
13 Bring us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.
For yours is the Kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen.

Psalm 3
Yahweh, how my adversaries have increased!
Many are those who rise up against me.
2 Many there are who say of my soul,
“There is no help for him in God.”  Selah.
3 But you, Yahweh, are a shield around me,
my glory, and the one who lifts up my head.
4 I cry to Yahweh with my voice,
and he answers me out of his holy hill.   Selah.
5 I laid myself down and slept.
I awakened; for Yahweh sustains me.
6 I will not be afraid of tens of thousands of people
who have set themselves against me on every side.
7 Arise, Yahweh!
Save me, my God!
For you have struck all of my enemies on the cheek bone.
You have broken the teeth of the wicked.
8 Salvation belongs to Yahweh.
May your blessing be on your people.   Selah.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mecca 1979: