Islamic Brainwashing Via 99 Names Of Allah # 4

Islamic Brainwashing Via 99 Names Of Allah # 4 

Allah requires it’s worshippers to be beggars. 
99 Superstitions regarding benefits via numerous name repetitions.
 Here's the fourth lot of five 
16. Al-Qahhaar (The Subduer) 
If you recite this name of Allah continually, Allah will free you from the love of this world and, instead, Allah's love will become inborn in your heart. Insha-Allah. 
17. Al-Wahhaab (The Bestower) 
If a poverty stricken person recites this name of Allah continuously or writes it and keeps it on him (as Taaweez) or recites this name of Allah 40 times in the last sajdah of Salaat-ud-Doha (Chast prayer), Allah will free him from poverty in an unexpected and amazing manner. Insha-Allah. For particular need to be fulfilled, observe sajdah 3 times in the courtyard of the house or Masjid ( Masjid) and then lift your hands (as in Du'a) and recite this name of Allah 100 times, Allah will fulfill your need. Insha-Allah. 
18. Ar-Razzaaq (The Provider) 
Before Fajr Salaah (prayer), if you blow in all four corners of your house beginning from the right-hand corner while facing Qiblah, after reciting this name of Allah 10 times in each corner, Allah will open the doors of rizq (sustenance) for you; sickness and poverty will never enter your home. Insha-Allah. 
19. Al-Fattaah (The Opener) 
If you recite this name of Allah 70 times by placing both your hands on your bosom after Fajr Salaah (prayer), Allah will illuminate your heart with the Noor of Imaan. Insha-Allah. 
20. Al-'Aleem (The All-Knowing) 
If you recite this name of Allah abundantly, Allah will open the gates of knowledge and wisdom for you. Moreover, your heart will be filled with the Ma'rifah (cognizance) of Allah. Insha-Allah. 

Analysis 
Proverbs 26 
23 Like silver dross on an earthen vessel
are the lips of a fervent one with an evil heart.
24 A malicious man disguises himself with his lips,
but he harbors evil in his heart.
25 When his speech is charming, don’t believe him,
for there are seven abominations in his heart.
26 His malice may be concealed by deception,
but his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.
27 Whoever digs a pit shall fall into it.
Whoever rolls a stone, it will come back on him.
28 A lying tongue hates those it hurts;
and a flattering mouth works ruin.

Psalm 16
Preserve me, God, for I take refuge in you.
2 My soul, you have said to Yahweh, “You are my Lord.
Apart from you I have no good thing.”
3 As for the saints who are in the earth,
they are the excellent ones in whom is all my delight.
4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied who give gifts to another god.
Their drink offerings of blood I will not offer,
nor take their names on my lips.
5 Yahweh assigned my portion and my cup.
You made my lot secure.
6 The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places.
Yes, I have a good inheritance.
7 I will bless Yahweh, who has given me counsel.
Yes, my heart instructs me in the night seasons.
8 I have set Yahweh always before me.
Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my tongue rejoices.
My body shall also dwell in safety.
10 For you will not leave my soul in Sheol,
neither will you allow your holy one to see corruption.
11 You will show me the path of life.
In your presence is fullness of joy.
In your right hand there are pleasures forever more. 

Psalm 20 
 May Yahweh answer you in the day of trouble.
May the name of the God of Jacob set you up on high,
2 send you help from the sanctuary,
grant you support from Zion,
3 remember all your offerings,
and accept your burned sacrifice. Selah.
4 May he grant you your heart’s desire,
and fulfill all your counsel.
5 We will triumph in your salvation.
In the name of our God, we will set up our banners.
May Yahweh grant all your requests.
6 Now I know that Yahweh saves his anointed.
He will answer him from his holy heaven,
with the saving strength of his right hand.
7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of Yahweh our God.
8 They are bowed down and fallen,
but we rise up, and stand upright.
9 Save, Yahweh!
Let the King answer us when we call!

https://amzn.asia/d/e4wg3uA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mecca 1979: