Surat 27 Tall Tales: Ants, Jinn, Hoopoe

Surat 27 Tales Incredibly Tall: Ants, Jinn, Hoopoe.

Surat 27 is so incredibly tall that it just proves yet once again that Muhammad had mental issues. Previously I let known of the very tall quranic tale of angels bowing down to Adam. In surat 27, titled The Ant, Solomon speaks to birds and ants. This would make for a very nice cartoon show. Except that it's considered islamic scripture and that islamic scholars literally study this. Unbelievable insanity!

Surat 27
1 Ta. Sin. These are revelations of the Qur'an and a Scripture that maketh plain; 2 A guidance and good tidings for believers

It begins with Moses's story that all were famaliar with. 
Surat 27
7 (Remember) when Moses said unto his household: Lo! I spy afar off a fire; I will bring you tidings thence, or bring to you a borrowed flame that ye may warm yourselves. 8 But when he reached it, he was called, saying: Blessed is Whosoever is in the fire and Whosoever is round about it! And Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds! 9 O Moses! Lo! it is I, Allah, the Mighty, the Wise. 10 And throw down thy staff! But when he saw it writhing as it were a demon, he turned to flee headlong; (but it was said unto him): O Moses! Fear not! the emissaries fear not in My presence, 11 Save him who hath done wrong and afterward hath changed evil for good. And lo! I am Forgiving, Merciful. 12 And put thy hand into the bosom of thy robe, it will come forth white but unhurt. (This will be one) among nine tokens unto Pharaoh and his people Lo! they were ever evil-living folk.

This sets the stage for itching ears, foretold in 2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not listen to the sound doctrine, but having itching ears, will heap up for themselves teachers after their own lusts, 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn away to fables.
Surat 27
15 And We verily gave knowledge unto David and Solomon, and they said: Praise be to Allah, Who hath preferred us above many of His believing slaves! 16 And Solomon was David's heir. And he said: O mankind! Lo! we have been taught the language of birds, and have been given (abundance) of all things. This surely is evident favour. 17 And there were gathered together unto Solomon his armies of the jinn and humankind, and of the birds, and they were set in battle order; 18 Till, when they reached the Valley of the Ants, an ant exclaimed: O ants! Enter your dwellings lest Solomon and his armies crush you, unperceiving. 19 And (Solomon) smiled, laughing at her speech, and said: My Lord, arouse me to be thankful for Thy favour wherewith Thou hast favoured me and my parents, and to do good that shall be pleasing unto Thee, and include me in (the number of) Thy righteous slaves. 20 And he sought among the birds and said: How is it that I see not the hoopoe, or is he among the absent ? 21 I verily will punish him with hard punishment or I verily will slay him, or he verily shall bring me a plain excuse.

22 But he was not long in coming, and he said: I have found out (a thing) that thou apprehendest not, and I come unto thee from Sheba with sure tidings. 23 Lo! I found a woman ruling over them, and she hath been given (abundance) of all things, and hers is a mighty throne. 24 I found her and her people worshipping the sun instead of Allah; and Satan maketh their works fairseeming unto them, and debarreth them from the way (of Truth), so that they go not aright; 25 So that they worship not Allah, Who bringeth forth the hidden in the heavens and the earth, and knoweth what ye hide and what ye proclaim, 26 Allah; there is no God save Him, the Lord of the Tremendous Throne.

27 (Solomon) said: We shall see whether thou speakest truth or whether thou art of the liars. 28 Go with this my letter and throw it down unto them; then turn away and see what (answer) they return, 29 (The Queen of Sheba) said (when she received the letter): O chieftains! Lo! there hath been thrown unto me a noble letter. 30 Lo! it is from Solomon, and lo! it is: In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful; 31 Exalt not yourselves against me, but come unto me as those who surrender.

32 She said: O chieftains! Pronounce for me in my case. I decide no case till ye are present with me. 33 They said: We are lords of might and lords of great prowess, but it is for thee to command; so consider what thou wilt command.
34 She said: Lo! kings, when they enter a township, ruin it and make the honour of its people shame. Thus will they do. 35 But lo! I am going to send a present unto them, and to see with what (answer) the messengers return.

36 So when (the envoy) came unto Solomon, (the King) said: What! Would ye help me with wealth ? But that which Allah hath given me is better than that which He hath given you. Nay it is ye (and not I) who exult in your gift. 37 Return unto them. We verily shall come unto them with hosts that they cannot resist, and we shall drive them out from thence with shame, and they will be abased.

38 He said: O chiefs! Which of you will bring me her throne before they come unto me, surrendering? 39 A stalwart of the jinn said: I will bring it thee before thou canst rise from thy place. Lo! I verily am strong and trusty for such work.
40 One with whom was knowledge of the Scripture said: I will bring it thee before thy gaze returneth unto thee. And when he saw it set in his presence, (Solomon) said: This is of the bounty of my Lord, that He may try me whether I give thanks or am ungrateful. Whosoever giveth thanks he only giveth thanks for (the good of) his own soul; and whosoever is ungrateful (is ungrateful only to his own soul's hurt). For lo! my Lord is Absolute in independence, Bountiful. 41 He said: Disguise her throne for her that we may see whether she will go aright or be of those not rightly guided.

42 So, when she came, it was said (unto her): Is thy throne like this ? She said: (It is) as though it were the very one. And (Solomon said): We were given the knowledge before her and we had surrendered (to Allah). 43 And (all) that she was wont to worship instead of Allah hindered her, for she came of disbelieving folk. 44 It was said unto her: Enter the hall. And when she saw it she deemed it a pool and bared her legs. (Solomon) said: Lo! it is a hall, made smooth, of glass. She said: My Lord! Lo! I have wronged myself, and I surrender with Solomon unto Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.

Observation
Solomon speaks in bird-language. And before him were marshalled in order and ranks jinns and humankind and birds. And so they march. Then an ant speaks and of course Solomon replies! And he seems to miss a bird and lets known his displeasure. Can anyone figure out one bird of the same species from another bird also of the same species? Maybe they can. Solomon could; and it seems as if the Hoopoe was his spy.

The biblical account on hoopoe.
Leviticus 11
13 “‘You shall detest these among the birds; they shall not be eaten because they are an abomination: the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, 14 the red kite, any kind of black kite, 15 any kind of raven, 16 the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, 17 the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, 18 the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, 19 the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe, and the bat.
Deuteronomy 14
11 Of all clean birds you may eat. 12 But these are they of which you shall not eat: the eagle, the vulture, the osprey, 13 the red kite, the falcon, the kite of any kind, 14 every raven of any kind, 15 the ostrich, the owl, the seagull, the hawk of any kind, 16 the little owl, the great owl, the horned owl, 17 the pelican, the vulture, the cormorant, 18 the stork, the heron after its kind, the hoopoe, and the bat.

This universal distaste for the Hoopoe is probably occasioned by an exceedingly pungent and disagreeable odor which fills the nest 'of the bird, and which infects for a considerable time the' hand which is employed to take the eggs.
The nest is, moreover, well calculated for retaining any unpleasant smell, being generally made in the hollow of a tree, and having therefore but little of that thorough ventilation which is found in nearly all nests which are built on boughs and sprays.
The odor in question proceeds from a substance secreted from the tail-glands of the Hoopoe, and is not due, as was long supposed, to the food which was brought to the nest.

Analysis
The biblical Solomon would never come near this bird.
Where in the Hebrew writings are the disagreements among the children of Israel regarding this Solomon-hoopoe-jinn-ant story that the Quran boasts Of?
Surat27(76)  Lo! this Qur'an narrateth unto the Children of Israel most of that concerning which the differ. 77 And lo! it is a guidance and a mercy for believers-
Nowhere is the answer.

And further the Quran states: 
Surat 12(111) In their history verily there is a lesson for men of understanding. It is no invented story but a confirmation of the existing (Scripture) and a detailed explanation of everything, and a guidance and a mercy for folk who believe.
Obviously not a confirmation but just an outright lying babblement (2Tim.4:3) is all it is.

Contradiction: Islamic Allah is confused.
Surat 109: The Unbelievers
1 Say: O disbelievers!
2 I worship not that which ye worship;
3 Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4 And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

https://islambrutallyexposed.blogspot.com/2023/01/gautama-purushottama-books-on-sale.html






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muhammad Is The God-Partner Of Allah

Mecca 1979:

Pagan Allah's Zodiacal Signs