Islamic Brainwashing Via 99 Names Of Allah # 3

Islamic Brainwashing Via 99 Names Of Allah

99 Superstitions regarding benefits via numerous name repetitions
Here's the third lot of five
11. Al-Mutakabbir (The Majestic)
If you recite this name of Allah constantly, Allah will grant you honor and greatness. If you read it continually before any task, it will be accomplished. Insha-Allah.
12. Al-Khaaliq (The Creator)
If you recite this name of Allah 100 times for 7 days, Allah will safeguard you against all adversities. If you form the habit of reciting it regularly, Allah will appoint an angel who will worship Allah continuously on your behalf. Insha-Allah.
13. Al-Baari' (The Maker)
If a barren woman fasts for 7 days and each day, after making iftaar with water, reads (Yaa-Baari'-Ul Musawwiru) 21 times, Allah will grant her male children. Insha-Allah.
14. Al-Musawwir (The Fashioner of Forms)
If a barren woman fasts for 7 days and each day, after making iftaar with water, reads (Yaa-Baari'-Ul Musawwiru) 21 times, Allah will grant her male children. Insha-Allah.
15. Al-Ghaffaar (The Forgiver)
If you recite this name of Allah 100 times after Jumma Salaah (prayer), you will soon begin to perceive Allah's forgiveness. If you say (Yaa-Ghaffaaru Ighfirli) daily after Asr Salaah (prayer), Allah will include you amongst those whom he has forgiven. Insha-Allah.

Analysis
Proverbs 10
8 The wise in heart accept commandments,
but a chattering fool will fall.
9 He who walks blamelessly walks surely,
but he who perverts his ways will be found out.
10 One winking with the eye causes sorrow,
but a chattering fool will fall.

Psalm 13
How long, Yahweh?
Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul,
having sorrow in my heart every day?
How long shall my enemy triumph over me?
3 Behold, and answer me, Yahweh, my God.
Give light to my eyes, lest I sleep in death;
4 lest my enemy say, “I have prevailed against him;”
lest my adversaries rejoice when I fall.
5 But I trust in your loving kindness.
My heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing to Yahweh,
because he has been good to me.

https://amzn.asia/d/i2DxEPX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mecca 1979: